The v-Series is a new generation of scanning acoustic microscopes. Based on a new developed high speed scanning mechanic and the new patented...
- Extremly high scanspeed
- On average 30% less scanning time compared to competetive products
- Excellent price-performance ratio
The i-series is a new generation of ultrasonic inspection systems designed and adapted for the inspection of wafers, ingots, very large or hydrophobic samples. The mechanical systems of the i-series reflect robust industrial and semiconductor factory designs that incorporate features costomized to the sensitivities of our specific endusers.
The systems of the i-Series incorporate a number of features that have been...
The nano-series is the scanning acoustic microscope with the highest resolution available. This is realized through the use of highest ultrasonic frequencies from 600 MHz...
- Frequency range: 600 MHz – 2000 MHz provides max. resolution
- Depth resolution < 100 nm
- Special averaging mode for better signal to noise ratio
Used Systems with warranty.
Details on request
- KSI nano SAM 2000
- KSI Evolution II
- KSI v -200